Kamandalu Ubud is currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic person to join their team as below :
with qualification :
- Minimum D3 in Food Production from reputable Hotel Institute or University
- At least 3 years working experience as Head Chef
- Have excellent knowledge and ability to create Western, Asian , and Indonesian menus with good of menu variety
- Have leadership, self starter, and high initiative
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Those interested, may submit their application letter and resume complete with latest photograph to:
Address: Jalan Raya Andong, Banjar Nagi, Ubud, Petulu, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 975825
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
About Kamandalu Ubud
The name kamandalu is adopted from the sacred Sanskrit language and it refers to a vessel that holds holy water. The process of actually creating this container has deep spiritual meaning whereby the maker must break away from the attachments of the physical world and purify himself of self-desire. The appearance of the kamandalu is simple, but it bears great significance since it holds the holy water, which is considered to be the essence of life itself.
Kamandalu Ubud brings the same significant vision as its namesake to create a meaningful place where guests are able to break away from the frantic pace of daily life and experience true inner peace.
Kamandalu Ubud has been enchanting guests since 1992 with its traditional village concept incorporating luxury accommodation within a natural landscape that features productive rice terraces. The property underwent extensive renovation in 2011, which included the establishment of two brand new villa categories. All facilities and villa interiors were upgraded to anticipate the needs of modern travellers