Kamandalu Ubud is currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic person to join their team as below :
Assistant Restaurant Manager
with qualification :
- Min. 2 years experiences in 5-star rated resort of the similar position
- Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and outgoing
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant
- Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Min. bachelor degree of relevant education background
Those interested, may submit their application letter and resume complete with latest photograph to:
Address: Jalan Raya Andong, Banjar Nagi, Ubud, Petulu, Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 975825
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
About Kamandalu Ubud
The name kamandalu is adopted from the sacred Sanskrit language and it refers to a vessel that holds holy water. The process of actually creating this container has deep spiritual meaning whereby the maker must break away from the attachments of the physical world and purify himself of self-desire. The appearance of the kamandalu is simple, but it bears great significance since it holds the holy water, which is considered to be the essence of life itself.
Kamandalu Ubud brings the same significant vision as its namesake to create a meaningful place where guests are able to break away from the frantic pace of daily life and experience true inner peace.
Kamandalu Ubud has been enchanting guests since 1992 with its traditional village concept incorporating luxury accommodation within a natural landscape that features productive rice terraces. The property underwent extensive renovation in 2011, which included the establishment of two brand new villa categories. All facilities and villa interiors were upgraded to anticipate the needs of modern travellers